Our genealogical research facility contains:
- over 300,000 index cards of surnames
- information from census records
- newspaper accounts
- family Bible information
- family folders
- excerpts from local history books
- individual family name books
- an extensive microfilm collection
Free use of the research facility is one of the benefits we offer our members.
If you need significant assistance while using the research facility, fees may apply for both member and non-member.
Research requests can be made over email or phone. A research request form may also be submitted here.
All requests are handled in the order in which they are received and response time depends upon volume and researcher availability. The average turn around is generally 1 – 2 weeks.